Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Scrambled Hens

One of my favourite things to do in my rare quiet moments, is read Spanish blogs as translated by Google, stumbling over the words makes everything so much prettier, it also makes me think about what I am doing, with the constant need to rearrange what I am reading... Spanish blogger types, or at least the ones I stalk on a regular basis have a particularly simple sense of style that is so in tune with what I am feeling right now. I should write the occasional post in the voice of post Google translated Spanish bloggers....

I am not awesome and Spanish, but I drew this picture anyway, I will give it the Google translated Spanish blogsplanation...


Google says - {David is the fin mother hens lay eggs in your hair, making breakfast easier to organize, girls also believe that this phone is ingenious agriculture, so you knit sweaters to show their love and affection , which give love notes from these sweaters, usually signed "your loving grandmother"} See, so much more interesting than "Motherflipper"

1 comment:

Erin said...

This I have to try, never thought about it. beautiful artwork, a great kitchen piece?