Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Baklava Sundaes with a dollop of overindulgence





My sister updated her blog today, and, being the instinctive follower that I pretend not to be, I felt the need to update my poor neglected blog flavoured friend...
So here is a bowl or three, that I made, with my hands, I am extraordinarily proud of these wee bowls and will soon be making more, which I will attempt to sell (here, in case anyone is interested - http://www.aggieandstan.com/) - so if I disappear for longer than the usual month and a half, its probably because people laughed at me and I am feeling embarrassed.
These bowls make me want to put ice cream in them, then add graham crackers, and maybe baklava, and honey... they sing delicate but still compelling siren songs of desserts too feminine for my womanly hips, which I ignore, and continue dreaming of baklava sundaes and picnics in Oregon...
I think I will make these for peoples wedding gifts from now on, disco balls out, princess bowls in, life does quieten as I get older

xo

2 comments:

intermittentblogger said...

Beautiful bowls! Now make good on the Baklava Sundae's promise!

Erin said...

Stunning bowls!! Love them :)