Monday, August 15, 2011

Popcorn and m&m's


I made this plate after one of the guys in my ceramics class asked me to make an american gothic wall plate for him, being my typical indecisive granny self, I made two - a terracotta with a black line drawing, and this coloured one, with pitchfork wallpaper - I am glad he chose the terracotta, because this one makes me happy, and reminds me of this....


This is the one he chose, cellphone pics are awesome.
Jason (and the other people in my class) are trying to convince me that I could sell these, but I'm not convinced - aaargh.... I hate it when other people try to sell their amateurish "artwork" and really dont want to BE that person.....


1 comment:

Erin said...

I would love a full set of mis-matched Agnes delightfulness.

Plates, Side plates, amazing tea cups (like my cute green one from you) and bowls.

This would be a great limited edition thing to own in my beautiful Little Delicious kitchen that I will on day have with chicken tiles on the walls :)