Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Delightful Gay Kitties

We collected our Green cards on Friday last week and are almost on our way, except that now I have to part with my precious cats.... I wrote an ad for them, and here it is, please help me find them the perfect rainbow castle.
The Cats
Two Amazing Ex-Boycats (Both Neutered) One Brownish Grey Devonrex with startling blue eyes who is named Sinatra but goes by Frankie, and his boy lover Blake, a fluffy black monster with big green eyes… They are pretty attached to eachother so please take both and love them long time. Blake likes kids, Frank only likes Blake, and hunting insects. Both boys are about 3 years old, and prone to sleeping on beds.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, I can't believe this is your last post, you can't say you have nothing to talk about! Come on get cracking :)