Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lena Hoschek Sunglasses...Gasp

I’m on fashion hyperdrive this week, so in love with Smeilinener that I want to wallpaper my lounge in it, recover my couches and then completely ensconce myself in it so I am absolutely camouflaged, a world of smeilinener, spreading happiness wherever I go... pity about living in de-fashionated land....I absolutely must have the weird sleeved but off the shoulder blue and orange dress of gaspilly twirling happiness...
And then, if I had a mobile home it would be Lena Hoschek, a small classy granny trainer with wallpaper so divinely textured one is unable to resist the urge to lick it... buttons in exactly the right places, "just so" and yards of folded textured grace... kitsch with class, I may go put a hat on just so as to take it off to Lena.

I know I should be salivating patriotically about Black coffee at Berlin fashion week but I am, unfortunately, unable to gasp in chorus with everyone else... I was patriotically bored.I feel like they have done work far far superior to what they produced on that runway, but then, I guess they disagree...
Back to Lena...

No comments: