Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bacon, Eggs and Moemas White Chocolate & Pistachio Tartlets...

How utterly heavenly...

We (Jamie and Myself) had breakfast with my dad this morning, he collected us in his Barbiemobile and showed Jim where the "SuperFastButton" is... she was thrilled.
He took us to a place I didn't know existed (Blush) at the lower end of Melville, called "The Service Station", it was lovely, and included a bookstore, a deli, and black coffee - sigh....
Ruda Landman was having breakfast with other Afrikaans people, snore, as was Lindie - of Marion and Lindie - or so I'm told, wearing two small children and an Alexander McQueen silk scarf which I would have stolen right off her if it wouldn't have embarrassed my dad (180 Pounds - Net A Porter, sigh....)...
Jamie borrowed his Fat Boy Slim when we got home, so I am currently listening to a combo - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Fat Boy Slim, its delightful, or as Shredder just said - "Buahahahaha...total chaos!!!"
My dad offered me Pocket Money and I said no, I may have to write that down as my stupidest moment of the week, along with blogging in the middle of a Saturday morning child hurricane and walking into black coffee.
The bookstore was notable for its old school ladybird covered notebooks, a reading corner and a great chair or three... I may have to visit again, that is, if I can keep myself out of Black Coffee...
As words seem to have been sucked into the vortex of the parenting chaos I will tell my story in pictures, these were a few of the things that made the morning rainbow flavoured...

How Trashionista does Jim look?
The Notebooks all have old Ladybird covers, but have blank pages, and are absolutely divine... little rectangular slices of happiness.


1 comment:

unstoned said...

Exhausted after a day of self inflicted salt mine ... had to read your blog before total systemic collapse. Very nice sweetheart, if melodrama was baked at Moemas ...

I do hope that refusing pocket money is your weeks stupidest moment!