Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Postmodern Cheesecake.

When I like somebody I give them a completely useless name, usually made up of a long string of adjectives... ie. "Crazy vegan hippie Canadian assistant" or "Brother"
When I detest somebody I try to avoid them completely, or I just call them Jacob Zuma.

Here is my poem, I like it:
Sometimes you make me feel,
Like spaghetti in a can,
Something that really shouldn't be there in the first place.
But is.
and swollen.

Totally postmodern of me don't you think? Vomit a line of complete nonsensical shit and call it art, Collette [Strange Polish long name girl of utterly shining fabulousness] would approve.
Postmodernism is just another, even more pretentious, way of saying pretentious...like, so hot right now.
I can't write conversations, how am I ever going to write a long and boring postmodern sewerage tank of a book without conversations?
Maybe I will develop affected dyslexia and write a book with conservations instead, every few pages it will have a sponsorship blurb, like a pull quote saying "Woolworth's donated -0.001c to reforestation because you read this page" I could call it conservations with Blog... or I could forget about all this crap and load new employee's onto the payroll system....

3 comments:

kyknoord said...

How about starting with just one conversation, repeated endlessly? You can call your postmodern masterpiece Marriage

angel said...

lol... thats quite a concept...
you'll make millions!!!

Tor Hershman said...

Don't Panic, or is that picnic?