Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Crazy Vegan Franks and Beans...

So midway through the great dragon slaying this morning Frank says "Why do you do this? Why do you put on your pretty shoes and brush your jewfro and get in your ugly Tiffany and drive to work?" [Frank the big imaginary Bunny guy I stole from Donnie, not Frank Sinatra the crazy batcat, cat's can't talk] So I didn't, or at least, didn't do most of it, I did put on pretty shoes, I didn't brush the jewfro and I didn't drive myself to work - Darling did. Point is, I'm still here, behind my ugly desk, looking at my ugly screen, and if Frank hadn't run away from the horror of it all he would be shaking his big grotesque bunny head at me. This job has killed me, it ate the rainbow, now I have to steal other peoples imaginary friends and pull tongues at the filing cabinet. I would pull tongues at the crazy vegan hippie Canadian assistant, but she is so much cooler than me and probably has her own imaginary friend.
I am wearing green earrings with a black dress over dark blue jeans and black patent pointy shoes, oh rebellion..... yeah, I thought the same thing, colourblind is closer to the Mark.
Speaking of which, we have an intern, he is mini Mark - if that's even possible, can I get fired now?

2 comments:

JL said...

Ah, you sound like you want to be fired (I figured it out from the last line). Try kicking your boss in the pants - I hear people prefer not to have that done to them. Weird.

And then Cinderella tripped on her glass slipper and cut her foot and limped a lot and the prince was like "sick! A cripple!" and ran away. Happily ever after!

angel said...

my last job did that to me...
strongs!