Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Shopping list...

I have been online dream shopping, for anyone who is keen on spending far to much money on a cute complete stranger, here is my list - its all Urban Outfitters today.

Starting at the top I found some really cute oversized glasses, they made me smile...

Then a really pretty dress, soft and nicely contrasty...yay.

I am cardigan obsessed, so naturally, a cute little cardie must be basketed too...
I cant wear dresses without leggings due to my anaemic chunky calved status, so these were great, and I could wear them with tutu's too...yay!
Yes, I know these shoes are horribly bad, but they are also totally adorable, so I should have them....
I feel totally fulfilled now, nothing like a little bit of fantasy retail therapy to brighten your day....




6 comments:

Expensive Mistakes and Cheap Thrills said...

that cardigan is sooo cute!!

anyway, just wanted to invite you to join The South African Bloggers' Network - http://sabloggers.ning.com - still new, still recruiting!

but sign up, so we can all hook up!!

Caro said...

Shoppin on a tuesday - bad girl - get to work!! cardie old and saggy like moi, add pretty roses mwah, head in the clouds, no need for platform heels - love your writing, Lots of Love Madmum 'n Mysles

Skully said...

Thanks for the comment. Your blog is a great read!

George said...

Hey there! Just wanted to say that this is a great blog! Congrats and I'll definitely be coming back to visit :)

KaB said...

Next to Madonna, cardigans rock my world!

Jani said...

Hey darling
Just showing off that I'm a cyber=gran !!
Love you
Your Janny